Ghosts Haunt OSU!




OCOLLY.COM reported on ghosts sighted in the OSU library. I suppose of the quirky nature of the story, it was picked up on some national news feeds. I was somewhat interested as my daughter attends OSU and I have been in the haunted library.

I thought it would be fun to interview some of the security guards cited in the article. Unfortunately, their story was not as interesting as reported. I did find it interesting on how journalists start early in “embellishing” stories.

I also discuss some real life ghost stories. Any of you have any interesting real life ghost stories?

Comments

  1. haha...the O'Colly.
    That was odd when we saw mom, since we were in different rooms and all. We also both saw her wearing that mosquito shirt, when she really wasn't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism