It was a year ago today




I created my first video on June 7, 2008 (my birthday). I purchased myself a laptop for my birthday and it had a built-in camera. I thought it would be fun to create a video for my brother who lives across the country. Since that time I have created hundreds of videos and I have been viewed by approximately a quarter of a million people. I want to thank all the people who have subscribed to my videos.

I am also somewhat amazed at how much I have changed in a year.

Here is the nice RAMZPAUL from a year ago:





And here is the evil RAMZPAUL from a week ago:



Anyway, thanks to all who understand my weird sense of humor. Hope to piss you all off in the coming year.

Comments

  1. I never would've expected someone so sweet & shy could become this uninhibited in one year. Hairy too lol
    Hope you have a very happy birthday Paul! Do something nice for yourself today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hatsuko. Don’t let me corrupt you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and happy blog anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ramzpaul, awesome transition to the thug rap music! Laughing my ass off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anon. Had fun making the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure most people agree with what you have to say but can't find it in most media outlets.
    Happy 1st and many more to come.-Norm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good stuff -- and what a change!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh. Ramsey, it's like one shot on the Beatle's Red Album and another on the Blue Album. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism