Is Jesus Racist?






Was Jesus to blame?




We've heard athletes blame coaches, teammates and playing conditions when things go wrong, but God?




That's what Buffalo wideout Steve Johnson seemed to do Sunday, after dropping what would have been a game-winning 40-yard touchdown in a 19-16 overtime loss to Pittsburgh.




"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME !!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...", Johnson tweeted.


http://www.ajc.com/sports/nfl-receiver-blows-game-757599.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm

Comments

  1. Hey man, how come you've got so few commenters? Your blog is great!

    I ran across one of your youtube vids, and searched on 'ramzpaul' and found my way here. Now if I were Asian or Jewish I would just looked at your main page and wouldn't have had to search. I'm not going to mention anyone else, because, you know, I'm a positive person.

    I'm embarassed now. Surely there's a 'Hugs' program out there for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RP, yet another home run metaphorically speaking.......(no thanks to JC 'tho')......Keep them coming.....B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism