RAMZPAUL Gone Wild at Amren



I want to thank everyone for their generosity at the 2013 American Renaissance (Amren) conference. I was honored to be asked to speak by Jared Taylor. The topic I spoke on was Sex and Nationalism.

http://www.amren.com/features/2013/04/a-very-successful-11th-amren-conference/

As I am not a White Nationalist, I was probably the most controversial speaker ever to be asked to speak at Amren. Before the conference a flame war erupted on the Amren website with people protesting my invitation as a speaker. Many people threatened to boycott the conference because of my invitation. The primary issue was that I am pretty vocal in my support of other races and I do not want the government to ban interracial marriages.

There was also the issue that my style is radically different than most Amren speakers. Many Amren speakers are known authors with PhDs. I am just a regular American that drinks and makes off color jokes on a camera.  As such, I expected people to be very boring and cold to me. I could not have been more wrong.

The people were warm, generous and funny. I could not have met a better group of people.

The SPLC had a member in the audience taking notes so that they could bitch and cry about anything said that they found offensive. Fuck them. This is America and the right of people to peacefully assemble is fundamental. I don't fuck with their anti-White, Marxist conferences. They need to mind their own business and stop trying to censor naughty thoughts. I am also tired of their McCarthyism tactic of trying to defame and smear people who disagree with their Marxist bullshit.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/04/07/american-renaissance-speakers-call-for-white-homeland/



Comments

  1. What happens in Burns, stays in Burns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramzpaul, it must have taken several showers to get that stench out of your clothes....you indeed have a strong stomach.....what a gaggle of unwashed masses....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I attended the conference and had the pleasure of meeting RamZpaul. His talk was funny, insightful, and a much needed counter-point to some of the others. I hope he will come back next year, and after. The AR conference was made better (and more fun!), by his presence.

    RamZpaul paid me only $50 to say this. :-)

    Seriously though, he was great anybody who missed the conference missed a great show.



    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your hard work. It's appreciated. I recall you doing a video about checking sources. In this case it was referring to Hitler's descripton of "the big lie". I'm gratified that I'm not the only one in world that's read the whole entry rather than the out of context and erroneous usage to which it is usually put. With all that in mind, I'd urge you to not use the MSM's pejorative "McCarthyism". Sen. McCarthy was right on point. If you have the time, read "Blacklisted by History" by M. Stanton Evans. Well written, documented to the max and reading it will rapidly read one to the correct conclusion that the work and memory of Sen. McCarthy have been trashed by the same ethnic minority that is always squawking about religious persecution etc., etc. Read the first 50 pages of the book and you'll see that the US Government was literally infested with these roaches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I am not a White Nationalist

    The SPLC will certainly find this news heartening. But if you're not a person who wants whites to have their own homelands, then what are you? Just a wag with no place to go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soundslike RamzPaul has race mixiing on his mind.As if we do not get enough of that agenda from the jew controlled media.I guess it must be an economic issue with him. Maybe it also has to do with the fact that as ugley as he is no white woman would have him.
    Well RamzPaul you are no longer relevant.The KKK doesn't represent the White Nationalist movement.The present KKK movement has not only been jewdaized but boast to have "Served" in the Jewnited States Military in the effort to kill all the Gentiles for the jews.All a bunch of jeewsers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jews even control the comments. So if you want them published keep them kosher.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism