Feminist Right Wing Sexual Blues



A feminist at the University of Wyoming was supposedly the "victim" of an anonymous Facebook post that advocated sexual violence.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/01/facebook-post-allegedly-by-conservative-male-threatening-rape-against-liberal-student-has-interesting-twist/



As you can see this anonymous poster claimed that her liberals views were "hot" and made him want to make her his "Republican bitch".

This sparked a campus protest:




The police did investigate. And they determined that the feminist was responsible for posting the anonymous comments. She has been charged by the police. It seems that this was just a hoax. Meg seems to have got some sort of masturbatory fantasy over having a right wing guy think she was "hot" and wanted to make her his "bitch".

I am sure once the police saw the "victim" they realized that the story was suspicious.

Claims Republicans want her sexually


Cited for yet another "hate crime" hoax

Comments

  1. I have bedded women uglier than that. She's really trying hard to snag a man, lots of makeup and all...I'd do her, no problem.

    I'm not a Republican and I am not experienced in either hate-f*cking or turning women into my b*tches (whatever that is). but I am sure we could reach a compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious... as a Canadian, I can only be reminded of this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkqfpkTTy2w

    Ok, it was about Vietnam, but it applies to this woman so well... American Woman, Stay Away From Me

    American woman, stay away from me
    American woman, mama, let me be
    Don't come a-hangin' around my door
    I don't wanna see your face no more
    I got more important things to do
    Than spend my time growin' old with you
    Now woman, I said stay away
    American woman, listen what I say

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like Steve Smith's girlfriend from American Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism