RAMZPAUL Comes Out of the Closet



The following story inspired me to come out of the closet. I am now an officially protected "victim" and I will sue the ass off any institution that discriminates based on my gender and sexuality.

I encourage young, White men to evaluate their gender and sexual identities. And then take the appropriate legal action against institutions that discriminate (such as Northwestern University).

It really does seem at times that "diversity" just means anti-White.

A Northwestern University student was rejected for a “diversity and inclusion post” in student government because he is a white, heterosexual male, resulting in a sharp rebuke from the university’s student newspaper.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/student-rejected-for-diversity-post-because-he-is.html


I am ashamed to admit that back in the 70s I had no idea what the following song meant. But now that I am a progressive Nationalist, I can embrace and celebrate the meaning.

Comments

  1. RAMZYPAUL:

    Your postings just get better and better. You could do your version of the Daily Show, except it will be shown on Fox.

    Regarding your "coming out", I now realize that I, although a male, am a Lesbian trapped in a male body. In fact, there are probably many, many males in this same situation. Perhaps we should start of movement to bring this to the attention of the powers that be.

    I, for one, am bringing my issue to the management of my health club.

    As a formally closeted Lesbian trapped within a male body, I find it disgusting to have to use the male shower at the club. Just seeing those hairy men, with things dangling, is very upsetting and offending.

    I, therefore, will be utilizing the female showers. I am expecting some legal issues but I will stick to my guns and follow through. Stay tuned.

    Thank you so much for bringing this issue to the forefront.



    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism