Jared Taylor and RAMZPAUL



This is not a RAMZPAUL show video. Just a video that needed to be made to apologize and correct any misunderstanding.

In a previous video I related a joke that Jared told me and my smart ass response. The quip was about if I knew what the word "conjugate" meant.

I thought it was obvious that it was just a joke and Jared was not intending to insult me. But I guess some people on the interwebz thought that Jared's comment showed that he is stuck up and condescending.

So to clear it up for people with asperger syndrome:

Jared's comment to me was done in a teasing fashion. I responded in kind. Jared did not insult me. I thought it was funny. 

Jeeez.





Comments

  1. Wow, how did anyone who watches your videos with any regularity not get that it was a joke? I thought it was funny, and he didn't sound 'stuck up' at all.
    Maybe this person doesn't have brothers? I have two older brothers, and the 'round the table' talk you described sounded normal to me, not offensive at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism