Who Will Be Miss Adolf 2014?




The Russian Facebook is having some fun trolling some weepy eyed American progressives with the "Miss Hitler" beauty pageant.

Below is a pic of the Young Turks looking oh so serious:





THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

I personally like Eastern Europeans. I swear some of them have some RAMZPAUL in them.

So please vote on who you think is the cutest and most wicked girl of this pageant. I will give the winner a signed copy of my performance art.

https://www.vocativ.com/culture/religion/miss-hitler/


Katya Shkredova


Irina Nagrebetskaya



Elena Bernatskaya


Anastasia Ageeva


Alina Voronina 


Ekaterina Matveeva

Comments

  1. This is as difficult as it gets - they could all turn a gay straight.
    But for sheer cute pout-ability I'd have to go for number 4, Anastasia Ageeva.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism