Interview with Robert Stark



I had some schedule (and weather) conflicts, so I was unable to do a video today. My next video will be on Monday. Until then, you can listen to an interview of me by Robert Stark;


http://www.starktruthradio.com/?p=1245


Part of the reason I was unable to do a video is that I experienced a power outage this evening. A tornado knocked down some of the power lines. But the power is now restored.

http://www.newson6.com/story/29084391/tornado-spotted-near-broken-arrow-severe-storms-continue

Tornado weather is hard to describe unless you have experienced it. The air and the sky "feels" wrong.

The vid above is not really a RAMZPAUL video, so I think I will keep it unlisted. But it gives a sense of the creepy feel of a tornado passing.

Comments

  1. Here in SoCal, we get waterspouts. As if earthquakes, fires, and third world immigrants weren't enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism