Amren 2016 - Top Three Highlights




I had a great time at Amren 2016. We had around 300 people attend the event - a new record.  Amren has now out grown the facility and they will be looking for a new venue that can host more people.

I want to thank everyone I met. I would list people, but I fear I would forget some. But everyone was great. It was a fun weekend.



I had the pleasure of meeting Fernando Cortes, a Mexican Nationalist. Nationalism is a system that allows all cultures to protect their identity. Nationalism preserves true diversity. And our enemies are not other nationalists, the enemy are the globalists.



Ruuben Kaalep was my favorite speaker. At the tender age of 22 he has already been instrumental in organization the Estonian nationalists to protect their country from the Muslim invasion.




It was also nice meeting Rosie Grey of BuzzFeed in person. While we are the opposites politically, I really do think she is a nice girl. And, of course, I could not resist a little bit of trolling of the mainstream media.

UnCuckTheRight produced a new vid for the conference. Check it out below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism