Sunday Morning at OSU


My daughter told me that OSU now has some of the most “progressive” restrictions concerning smoking in the United States. Possession of cigarettes (yes, just having cigarettes let alone smoking) can result in your arrest and a $250 fine. When I was a university student such a regulation would have met with immediate civil disobedience. Now college students are quite docile and willing to obey the government.

Of course, when my daughter told me of the restriction I knew we would have to smoke in the middle of the university court yard. So this Sunday morning we sat on campus smoking cigarettes. We received some dirty looks, but no one called the police on us.

My son held the camera for a bit and he was getting bored (so the footage is wobbly). But thanks Alex, for doing this.

Anyway, this is just a video of a father and daughter smoking cigarettes in a park. Not a profound video. Just a memory of a time past when the State did not attempt to control all aspects of our lives.

Comments

  1. Lord! You have placed a video online that exhibits the rules being BROKEN!

    (Good for you!)

    --JZ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism