Bowling Hate Crime!



It was reported in the news that a vicious criminal stole 150 bowling balls from Thurston’s Restaurant bowling alley in New York. Of course, I was curious as to why anyone would want to steal 150 bowling balls. Is there an active black market for crappy bowling balls? And how would a thief manage to remove 150 bowling balls in the middle of the night? Did he have a truck to carry the bowling ball loot? I can’t imagine that someone could fit 150 bowling balls in a car.

As part of the RAMZPAUL’s in-depth investigations, I looked deeper into the mysterious case of the Bowling Ball Caper.

Comments

  1. The foreign kid on That 70s Show, out bowling with the group of kids, walks up to his friends holding two bowling balls, one dark blue and one black: "Hey everybody! My balls are black and blue!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... the jokes that are possible with bowling! :-) I think the lady I was interviewing started to also play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, my first thought was that it had to be someone without any. Right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism