How to train your dog to ring a bell




I have featured my dog, a Boston Terrier named Dino, in a few of my videos. In one of my videos I happened to show Dino ringing a bell to indicate that he needs to go outside to use the bathroom. A few people asked me how I was able to train a dog to do such a trick.

Training a dog is actually quite easy using the clicker method. The clicker method is really just classical conditioning.

So I thought I would create a video showing some of the basic training techniques. I know this is different than my usually political/satire videos. But it was a nice day and I thought it would be fun to work with my dog.

Comments

  1. Great hound! I'd love one myself but being single and living in a flat makes it kind of difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism