Ashton Kutcher's Project - End Hunger Now



I LOVE Ashton Kutcher. I know, may people think he is a typical pretentious Hollywood asshole. But I find his White boy pretending to be Black style to be endearing (sup, dog!) And I loved his Pledge Video he made for Obama. It is rare to see a grown man to grovel in such a fashion. But Ashton sure did.

Anyway, now Ashton is tackling Hunger in America. And, of course, the best way to eliminate hunger is to create awareness videos. Ashton has asked all of us “artists” (hehe) on YouTube to create awareness videos for his cause. So here is my submission. Please pass this video around. I want to win. I think if my video wins, hunger will be eliminated from the Universe.


Actor Ashton Kutcher is calling people to action by filming videos to raise awareness about hunger in America. Kutcher asked people on Friday night to help with his project.

The videos are to be recorded of people looking into the camera and saying "Are you hungry?", then saying "Eat Something!" and then finally a person or people eating something.

The films will be pulled together and used for a hunger campaign this summer for Action for Hunger Awareness.

Send the finished videos to sendushunger@gmail.com or post it to youtube.com.

Comments

  1. Every time i watch a video of yours, i think that you should have your own TV show. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! What a discovery finding Ramz in cyberspace! I'm addicted and I sure don't want no antidote!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism