CHP Leaks Death Photos




There has been some sad publicity of the death of Nikki Catsouras. Nikki was an 18 year old girl that crashed her Dad’s Porsche into a toll booth at 100 MPH. Obviously she died instantly.

The California Highway Patrol (CHP) takes photos of all serious accidents. One of the photos was of Nikki’s mangled body. Well, Thomas O’Donnell thought it would be amusing to leak these gory pictures. So these pictures ended up on the internet.

http://law.suite101.com/article.cfm/nikki_catsouras_test_case_for_1st_ammendment

Since these pictures have been leaked to the Internet the family has be harassed by anonymous retards sending them photos of their mangled daughter. In response the family sued CHP. The judge dismissed the suit claiming that while what Thomas O’Donnell did was despicable, it was not illegal.

Blah… stories like this can make one root for the Swine Flu. The depravity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Comments

  1. It's absolutely disgusting that a police officer leaked those photos. He should be sacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I feel sorry for the family. I have a daughter around that age. I just could not imagine going through that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't understand the wickedness of some people. And I hope I never do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism