John Lennon Killed Paul McCartney




I love to read the conservative news web site WorldNetDaily. WorldNetDaily always provides thoughtful and sober insights from a conservative perspective.

In today’s edition, WorldNetDaily had an EXLUSIVE interview with a guy that claims John Lennon sold his soul to the Devil. This is obviously the most rational explanation as to why the Beatles were so popular.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=97837

In my video I explain how the satanic John Lennon actually left us clues as to how he murdered Paul McCartney. The Paul McCartney that we know of today is an obvious fake. I plan to call WorldNetDaily and see if they want to interview me concerning this important story.

Comments

  1. Did you know Babe Ruth was responsible for Lou Gehrig's fatal illness.- Norm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is why I come here. To get the real news.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism