To Boldly Go...



I went to see the new Star Trek movie today. It was OK. It was the usual time travel and shoot them up plot. Maybe it is because I am getting older, but that plot line is starting to bore me.

Oh, but there was the epic nerd fight in the theatre before the movie. It seems that this one guy took a seat that a really fat guy was saving. The fat guy looked just like the comic book guy in The Simpsons. They were shouting at each other and the usher had to come to settle them down. I suggested that they should settle their difference by using the traditional Klingon duel of honor. They didn’t seem to interested in my idea.

Even in his young days Kirk was still having sex with the green skins girls. I can respect that.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism