Man gets woman wet, goes to jail



Below is a sad story of domestic violence. It seems that a guy got a woman wet and he ended up being charged with domestic violence. Per the story below:

JENSEN BEACH - A man was charged with domestic battery after he drenched his wife with a garden hose and attacked her for smoking in the house, according to a police report.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/sfl-smoking-drenched-bn063009,0,6351412.story


I can understand being arrested for domestic violence for physically assaulting a woman. But is it reasonable to send a man to jail just because he gets a woman wet? As it is summer in Florida, I doubt that getting sprayed by a garden hose is that uncomfortable.

I definitely think this story is a men’s rights issue.

Comments

  1. I'm an ex-smoker.

    I'm fine, as long as I take 50 mg of caffeine every time I get drowsy between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m.

    I don't have to annex the Sudetenland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to spray a bitch with my super soaker, (those high powered water guns), and she hated it. It really scarred her, so much so that years later I'd just pull out the same water gun and she'd run for the door. I feel really bad about it. I was only like 9 years old, but even still I shoulda known better. She never did anything to deserve it, she was just a nice yellow labrador dog who passed away a few years ago at the nice old age of 15. RIP. I'm pretty sure this was before VAWA passed. Thank god, otherwise you might not be reading this message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You saw what happened to the Wicked Witch of the West, when she got drenched.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism