The danger of sports groupies



The recent murder of Steve McNair by a young woman illustrates the dangers all professional athletes face. Lots of psycho women like to stalk rich and famous athletes.

And one of the most famous American athletes is that of Joey (Jaws) Chestnut. Joey recently won the National Hotdog eating contest by downing an amazing 68 hotdogs in 10 minutes. Six-time titleholder Takeru (Tsunami) Kobayashi, came in second with 64 hotdogs eaten. I think all patriotic Americans were proud to see an American fend off the Japanese threat.

I have recently been in hot dog eating training. And I promise if I win, I will be careful to avoid the celebrity stalkers that can be so dangerous.

Comments

  1. Steve McNair was killed? WTF. I remember when that guy was drafted with the second or third pick. Or something like that; the Oilers (back when they were called that) were coming off a 2-14 season.

    As for the wieners, careful man. It's not so much the female groupies but the mad cow disease that concerns me... though think of how great the vids will be when your brain is melting... hmm. Either way, any man who can chug those wienies like Chestnut (and in the future, ramzpaul) is a true American hero. Screw that jap d00d, i bet he pees kneeling down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Lost in all this celebrity hysteria is the death of Billy Mays. I only saw him a few times outside of his commercials, but he always seemed like a genuinely good old-fashioned guy. RIP

    2) The guys in the contest eat the dog with a bun. Though they mostly eat them separately, and dip the buns in water to make them go down easier.

    3) Kobayashi won the contest six years in a row. I don't care all that much, but I'm kinda happy that Chestnut took that crown back. As long as Nathan's is sponsoring the contest, I'd rather an American win it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't Kobayashi the name of the lawyer in The Usual Suspects?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism