My Husband is Annoying Blog



One of the things I find to be amazing is how many White Guys (especially urban) have become entirely feminized. Throughout history there have always been weak men who have allowed their women to dominate them and rule over them. But we have now reached the point in which some men actually seem to enjoy being emasculated publically by their women.

Such is a case with this guy (at least he claims to be male) named Mark Joyella. Mark and his wife Tiffanie Wong (have to love that SWPL spelling of Tiffany) live in New York City. One day Tiffanie thought it would be funny to create a blog called “My Husband is Annoying.” Pretty much the theme of the blog is explaining why Mark is an utter loser and dweeb to the world. And as Mark seems to accept that he is Tiffanie’s bitch, he is weakly able to muster a smile and nod his head in approval of his public mocking. (see video at link below)

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/08/20/2009-08-20_my_hubbys_such_a_big_slob_her_web_site_is_full_of_his_irritating_traits.html


Her blog was a story in the NY Daily News. When men are emasculated it is always sort of funny. Of course, the newspaper would never dare run a story in which the roles were reversed. A blog making fun of a woman would be considered to be “hate.” But as long as it is a White guy being mocked, everything is kosher.

In psychological terms, Tiffanie is testing to see if her husband has any sort of testosterone or dominance left. Sadly, it seems that she is discovering (much to her horror) that this guy has no limit to the abuse he will take.

2009 Urban White Guy. Being consoled by his (mommy) wife.

1490s White Guy. Kicking Ass.



Comments

  1. De Gama would knock out his wife's teeth and enjoy the best blowjobs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divorce will be pending for Mr beta news reporter, because, as you rightly point out, Paul, she is shit testing him, and he is failing the shit test in flying colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy is sickening. Give it a year or two and they will split up. He is still smitten with her, but she has contempt that is barely under the surface.

    I don't feel sorry for him at all. He is wimpy, slightly effeminate, and weak-willed. She is ugly, condescending, and passive-aggressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vasco de Gama was married in 1500. The incident of Calicut with the noses was in 1503. So maybe dealing with a wife and holding it in actually drove him to violence ;D

    Honestly, I kind of think Mark may have Asperger's Syndrome. Need for the same sweater, the things he does or says in repetition, compulsive overeating, his humor, etc.

    Tied into that, on the video he tends to talk over her. Aspies can have a hard time with that sometimes too.

    If he has AS then I don't think he's a wimp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARRIAGE RESTORED! My wife pack out of the house with my kids and said she was no longer interested in me anymore. She said all the abusive words and said am not a good husband because I wasn't working, instead I was wasting her time, so i contacted this Strong spell caster DR OLO'R'UN a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net, I consulted him for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. He told me that he will cast a lover spell for me so my wife will come back to me. After 4 days of casting the spell, my wife call me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and he started telling me that am a good husband that I must forgive her for the bad things she had said. Am thanking DR OLO'R'UN for the Faith and Trust he showed me. if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: OLORUNODUDUWASPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism