Sex Ranking By Nationality



The Telegraph had a story in which 15,000 women ranked men sexually based on their nationality. The list of the worst lovers by nationality is as follows:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6241440/German-men-are-worlds-worst-lovers-with-English-men-in-second-place.html

WORLD'S WORST LOVERS:
1. Germany (too smelly)
2. England (too lazy)
3. Sweden (too quick)
4. Holland (too dominating)
5. America (too rough)
6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)
7. Wales (too selfish)
8. Scotland (too loud)
9. Turkey (too sweaty)
10. Russia (too hairy)

Of course, they did not rank women in such a manner. That would be mean, evil and generally politically incorrect. However, as I am a mean, evil and politically incorrect sort of guy, I am not scared to publish my list.

WORLD'S WORST LOVERS:
1. American (Too fat)
2. English (too many STDs)
3. Swedish (too large of a penis)
4. Jewish (too whiny)
5. Germans (too big boned)
6. Mexican (too easy to get pregnant)
7. Arab women (too likely to explode)
8. Italian women (too psycho)
9. African women (too loud and obnoxious)
10. Japanese (too bratty)

Comments

  1. Scottish men are just crazy all around and overly sensitive. If you don't send correspondence full of smilies they freak out. Jeez ^_^ I send you a snail mail anyway. I used precious bodily fluids to seal it faggot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew.. You let us Aussie sheilas' off the hook Paul.

    Not a big fan of lists (or pigeon holing people.)
    And what does being hairy have to do with being a good lover????? Ya gotta wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @h LOL - You are so weird. But I like that.

    @Kathy - yeah... I dated a Aussie foreign exchange student when I was in High School. I think I was more into the accent that I was into her. Love that accent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism