Ed Schultz apologizes for "slut" slur





LOS ANGELES — Ed Schultz tried to make amends for calling Laura Ingraham a “right-wing slut” on his radio show Tuesday.

“I am deeply sorry, and I apologize,” said Schultz, who was suspended from his The Ed Show by MSNBC for his off-color remarks. “It was wrong, uncalled for and I recognize the severity of what I said. I apologize to you, Laura, and ask for your forgiveness.”



Here is the epic groveling apology. Warning: This is a VERY graphic video that contains severe groveling.

Comments

  1. Well, I agree with Eddie one one point: it sure is the lowest of low - not the vicious slur (!), mind you, but the apology. Has he got no nuts?

    Keep up the good work work Ramz, and given your public confession about you own virginal status, empower youtself too and get yourself a slut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, what a loser, I think ED's testicles fully retracted back into his vagina.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism