Tenn. law bans posting images that "cause emotional distress"




A new Tennessee law makes it a crime to post an image that is likely to "frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress" to anyone who sees it.
Violators could face almost a year in jail or be fined up to $2500.



http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-spokane/tennessee-law-bans-posting-internet-images-that-cause-emotional-distress

Politicians that sign laws to restrict my First Amendment rights "frighten" me and cause me "emotional distress". And as the law is based on how a person "feels", I am officially notifying Tennessee that seeing a picture of their governor, Bill Haslam, has caused me emotional distress. I demand that Tennessee follow their laws and immediately arrest the governor. 


This image has caused "emotional distress"

Comments

  1. Hi Ramz, I have been following your posts for some time now. I find your material relevant, irreverent and funny as shit. You have the ability to drill down to the good stuff and you expose the P.C. and cultural Nazis for the phonies that they are. Keep fighting the good fight and keep giving them hell. You may be only one tiny voice but you have a large presence..Ram..z..paul...Ram..z..paul...Ram..z..paul..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism