Want some money?

Last year I started an effort to collect money to give to a White child attending school. The goal was to protest the fact that many scholarships (such as the Bill Gates Foundation) specifically exclude White children.

I have collected a total of:

$265.67 USD


I now want to donate this money to a student.  Please send me an e-mail (ramzpaul@gmail.com) with your information if you are interested. (Specify RAMZ Donation in the subject.) Please send me this information by July 4. I will then choose someone to donate this money.


Note - this is NOT tax deductible.  




After June 19, 2011, all PayPal donations will be used to help run my blog and show.  



Comments

  1. The Bill Gates foundation exclude white kids?
    I guess I learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism