Humans are hardwired to fancy other races




Are human beings 'hardwired' to find different the faces of different races attractive?


Scientists have discovered that white people tend to choose other races when asked to rate which faces they find most attractive.


The scientists discovered that white men prefer the facial features of Asian women while white women go for the faces of black men.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099449/Are-human-beings-hard-wired-different-races-attractive-Study-finds-white-people-rate-white-partners-SECOND.html#ixzz1mJG34Ujo


Hmmmm. It would be interested to see their methodology.  Why did they only sample White people? And how did they control the experiment?


I thought it would be interesting to do my own test. I asked people to think of an attractive face. I then asked them to record their race (and sex) and what was the race of the person that they found attractive in their mind.


Here was my answer to the test:


Sex: Male
Race: White


Attractive face that first came to my mind:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

However, I do find some people of other races to be attractive. I believe that you can be a Nationalist without finding other races to be ugly.

For example, as a Nationalist I believe that Korea belongs to the Koreans. I believe ALL people (including Whites) have this right to self-determination. Sadly, many people that supposedly advocate Nationalism make the claim that you are not a "real" Nationalist unless you dislike people of other races and find them to be hideous. That is a form of supremacist thought that I, and most normal Americans, reject.


Grace Park (Korean)

Natalie Portman (Jewish)

Comments

  1. Sarah Michelle Gellar is Jewish also... where all the white women at?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA... I had no idea she was Jewish. I have to be honest, that was the first face that jumped in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First White girl that comes to mind?

    Kate Upton.

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rsctgzMynPI/TkmKbEbm86I/AAAAAAAAILM/Qu2USYTSf6A/s1600/Kate-Upton-hot-cleavage-Pictures.jpg

    Drool

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same newspaper also reported about a year a ago that scientists discovered that mixed-race people are most attractive - supposedly due to superior genetic fitness:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html

    Isn't it funny how all those findings consistently advocate race-mixing? And isn't interesting that in both cases those findings were proposed by one and the same scientist, who happens to have a typical finnish surname?

    I guess I'd be a little bit less paranoid if I didn't know from wikipedia that "several studies have suggested that people are generally attracted to people who look like them and they generally evaluate faces that exhibit features of their own ethnic or racial group as being more attractive."

    http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Physical_attractiveness&oldid=475652932#Other_determinants

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

    - The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler, Note #5, (February - April 1945)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! HITLER HAD TEH YELLOW FEVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The article itslef sounds more like propganda for starters. Just another way to promote White gencoide. That's all.

    As a White woman the first White male that come to my mind is Vladmir Putin! Talk about manly;) OMG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putin..? And i was a bit hesitant about saying Rachel Ward (at least when she was younger). But if we're talking celebrities she's the one that first came to mind. And don't tell me she's djooish! :-D

      I'm male. I'm white.

      Delete
  8. I am a white male and the first Woman that came to my mind was Charlise Theron.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These two Jewish women are not really jewish. They are much mixed with nordic europeans. They just will not admit it. A real Jew looks like a palestinian.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I realize it's more than a year later, but I'm just watching this for the first time. My first thought after hearing the results of Dr. Lewis' study is that maybe men like their women to be smart, and women like their men to be stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism