Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Divorce



No, the big news last week was not that the Supreme Court ruled Obama Care legal. The major story was that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are divorcing! OMG!

Tom claims that he will fight for custody of his daughter. And while I think it can be cute to see a grown man so naive, the reality is that the USA is a matriarchy and fathers no longer have any legal claim over their children. This has led to the explosion of women having multiple "baby daddys" instead of fathers. And, of course, the results are disastrous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2167083/The-Battle-Suri-begins-Tom-Cruise-divorce-proceedings-New-York-California-bid-stop-Katie-Holmes-taking-daughter-away-him.html#ixzz1zL1fvJcy

A behind behind the scene note:

Tom Cruise did a famous "jump on the couch" incident when he was on the Oprah show a few years ago. I guess that he was so much in love with Katie that he had to leap with joy onto the couch. This incident was parodied by South Park, Family Guy, etc.



So I decided I would experiment with my own parody. I set up the camera and then did a practice jump. Things went wrong and I ended up falling off the couch onto the tile floor. When I was a kid, I used to do pratfalls for fun. But this was the real thing. I decided to use the raw video.  heh.

Comments

  1. I'm really tired of you ramzpaul. I got to the point where you stupidly and gratuitously talk about vaginas and gay people and I clicked off the vid and I'm leaving you this message and then I'm just leaving never to watch your vids again. Good luck trying to figure out how to get more women viewers. So long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the topic of important news, I think Euro Cup soccer results with a nationalist slant are worthy of discussion:

    http://pcapostasy.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism