Jamie Foxx Makes Controversial Joke




I decided to have some fun and make my own parody of this routine. The problem is that I have to live with the double standard. I can't make a joke about "killing black people" and get away with it like Jammie Foxx.

My censoring of a joke is this video was not planned. Before I release my vids I usually have a friend watch it to check for any potential problems with the censors. She liked the video but she did think that one of the jokes was probably too edgy. So I ended up censoring that joke. It sort of made the point better anyway.



Two weeks ago, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx made national headlines when he called President Obama "Our lord and savior."

While hosting NBC's Saturday Night Live this weekend, Foxx joked about how in his new film "Django Unchained," "I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that?"


Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/12/10/jamie-foxx-jokes-about-killing-all-white-people-his-new-movie#ixzz2Eisuidzz


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism