Conservatives make happier people




I am back!

Had a great time in Colorado. Here is a picture I took in Breckenridge:


The place really needs enrichment to become more vibrant.


Below is an article that states that Right Wing people are more happy. I can believe that. Conservatives tend to be happy people that accept reality. Marxists are always angry and bitter about life.

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/24/extreme_conservatives_are_happier_than_you_partner/

A true story -

When I was leaving Breckenridge, I swerved to miss a hitchhiker in Frisco (on the road to I-70). I swear to God it was Brother Nathaniel. I had no idea he lived in that area.

I regret that I did not stop and get a pic with him!




Comments

  1. Yes, PLEASE keep outraging the lefties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramz, if it helps why not do only a couple of shows a week or even one....but please don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I thought when I saw the pic. Not vibrant enough. Needs more people of colour and it'd be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, two of my regular watch on youtube. Too bad you didn't take a picture together. I'm almost certain he'd have recognized you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism