Girls



Pretty funny parody of the "empowered" NYC girls.

Comments

  1. Now that was funny. For some reason it's not available in my country (France) - so had to use a video proxy to view it. I have made a copy and am presently building up the courage to send it to my daughter who (sometimes) sounds just like the chatty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard - my daughter sent me this link. So I am sure your daughter would also like it,

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't want foreigners to see it! Isn't that a bit, you know .... racist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Available in Colorado!
    I come this site on a regular basis and today I have a comment for you. Love your sense of satirical humor. Great videos and commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorado? That is where I was raised. That is still home to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're in the SW CO, Bayfield actually. Vacated California four years ago and brought our conservative butts to this beautiful every single day area. So many Euros read your blog, that is so great to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism