McDonalds cisgender customer receives hurtful slur on receipt



There has been a rash of receipt hate crimes across the America. It started when an African-American waitress claimed that some White man refused to leave her a tip. And to add insult to injury he wrote the word "NIGGER" on the receipt. The story went viral and some White sucker liberal gave the girl $10,000 to ease her pain and suffering.

Not to be out done, a waitress then claimed she did not receive a tip because she is a lesbian. She also received cash and prizes.

I am sad to say I am the next victim. Today I went to get some fast food and I was shocked to see what was written on my receipt.


As I have recently come out as cisgender I have been a victim of many such hate crimes.

Please send your cash to me via PayPal.

The story of a gay waitress who was reportedly denied a tip and received a homophobic note on a restaurant receipt took an even stranger turn when the family implicated in the incident came forward to deny the whole thing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/26/family-anti-gay-receipt-hoax_n_4343563.html



The poor anchor babe has such a butt hurt look on her face. Sad really.



An anti cisgender hate video

Comments

  1. http://gothamist.com/2013/11/27/receipt_saga_server_lied_about_havi.php#photo-1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism