Progressive Penis Painting



A feminist artist in Australia is raising awareness about the the plight of women by sticking wool up her vagina as she knits. I am sure she finds her "art" to be "edgy" and "shocking" and designed to fight the Patriarchy.

Based on her inspiring act of courage I have decided to support Violence Against Women awareness with performance art of my own. I call it Progressive Penis Painting against the Patriarchy.

Below is my first work of progressive performance art:.I call it "Tears of a Battered Woman".







This lady has taken her love of art to a whole new level by shoving a ball of wool up her vagina every day and knitting with it.

Casey Jenkins from Melbourne, Australia, wanted to do something unusual with her knitting to make women's private parts appear less "shocking or scary".

She calls herself a former "craftivist", reportedly describing it as "using traditional craft techniques for a political or social activism purpose."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/casey-jenkins-vagina-knitting-woman-2864626









Comments

  1. For the first time in years I cannot watch a Ramz video. Sorry Ramz, but if I do, I may be tempted to watch the knitting video. Need mind bleach just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The message I get from this video: Women are natural exhibitionists and want to be oogled by men. But when you are really ugly and no man will look at you, then you have to do something desperate to get attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, soooo funny! Tears of a battered woman.... Took me about an hour to figure it out... Lolz, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism