Duck Dynasty and Free Speech



Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty was fired from A&E based on an interview in which he claimed homosexuality is unnatural. Thus continues the Left's Stalinist elimination of thoughts that are not approved by the establishment.

I remember the American Left promising us all in the 1970s that they were REALLY for Free Speech and they were not like their Commie brethren.  They were for openness and free debate. We were told they were opposed to anything that might "chill free speech".

Well, I guess the mask has been removed and we see them for what they are. The champions of tolerance will not tolerate any form of dissent.

http://www.infowars.com/paglia-duck-dynasty-uproar-utterly-fascist-utterly-stalinist/


Comments

  1. One of your best :-)
    Merry Christmas Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a child in the 50s and early 60s. When my brothers and disagreed with each other about our opinions or actions, or this and that, the usual angry retort was "it's a free country, I can say what I want!". I notice I never hear kids defend themselves that way anymore. It's a free country wasn't the meme when my kids were growing up. Sad. And the reason is that we don't have free speech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leftists are the most loathsome hypocrites known to exist in this or any other life. What they want is "agreeable" speech. That is the opposite of free speech which implies the ability to offer a opinion opposed to the general line of thought. Leftists execute people for less, given the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism