The Kosher Neanderthal Nationalist



I got my DNA results back from 23andMe.

The results are as follows:

  • Paternal Y haplogroup: R1b1b2a1a1 (Seig Heil!)
  • Maternal mtDNA Haplogroup: K1c1 (Oh vey!)


I am 99.5% European

My primary countries of origin:
  • Scotland
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Norway
  • Switzerland
The K1c1 Haplogroup indicates I may have some Jewish ancestry. I guess I should feel somewhat bad as I eat pig on the Sabbath. But Holocaust reparations would make me feel better.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neanderthal PRIDE!! - World Wide!!!

    I'd love to see an IQ and empathy study done comparing those of us with high percentages of Neanderthal DNA with those with very little.
    We already know the only "human" group with NO Neanderthal DNA lack the ability of empathy and are closer in IQ to Homo-Eectus than any other "human" group living today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have the test done, but according to family lore we're Scottish (notice my last name), Irish, English, German and Cherokee (we're originally from Tennessee). And I, too, have wondered about the effect Neanderthal genes have on us. Sooner or later, tests will be done and then we'll know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your parents were obviously Holocaust survivors, I'm so glad they made it through those hard times to bring us Ramzpaul. Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RamZpaul, an oven dodger - I'm inconsolable... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's OK Ramsey-Paul
    Your jokes are fantastic especially about video games+movies+etc
    Yeah you're right public rallies are silly
    We can gather more people by doing each of community gatherings
    I love how we can use the mediums like video games+movies+etc and make similar jokes like you do

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you talk about Dieudonné ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism