Why White men need to date Asian girls




Damn. A female troll that does it well. Well played, Miss Gus.

They’re everywhere. I can’t walk half a yard down the high-fashion streets of Boston with my girlfriends without being visually assaulted by them. They are such an eyesore that I wish they would just put a big fat trigger warning on themselves, or just like wear one of those blankets that women from the Mid-East wear, jihads, or whatever, and cover up completely. Everytime I see one I can’t help but feel as though the Patriarchy is giving me a big fat Bitch slap on my rosy, supple 23 year old cheeks.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/03/asian-women-need-to-stop-dating-white-men/

Comments

  1. After reading some of Anne Gus's writings I can't figure out if she's satire or really means it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Gus is such a fool. She starts out right. If she is a white women she is right to complain if men of her race marry notoriously another race.
    If she followed through correctly, she would advocate certain forms of racism, specifically a proscription of miscegenation. She would have to contemplate, if racism is good for me and right, maybe sexism is right too, and I should retract from feminism if I've been one.
    Instead she accuses the men of sexism and patriarchy, and even goes on to use 'racism' as a term of disapproval.
    What a failure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Anne Gus" is trolling. He/she did a nice job of stirring the pot. But it was too over the top to be real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice counter-troll-job there RamZPaul. I like the bit about them all looking the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.memecenter.com/fun/3021037/white-priviledge
    Help make this go viral

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism