Anti-Semite Kills White Christians



In my last video I spoke of the neo-Nazi clowns that plague nationalism. Less than a day after my video, one of these clowns, Glenn Miller, attacked a Jewish Community Center and managed to murder three White Christians. The drunken fool could not even manage a killing spree properly.

People that wave swastikas and shout "KILL THE JEWS" are simply anti-White. They are either shills or mentally unbalanced. As Nationalists we need to consider such people as being in the same category as Communists - they are enemies of our people. Because all these people accomplish is to bring harm to our people. In Glenn Miller's case he literally killed three of our people. How any such person could be considered to be "pro-White" is beyond my understanding.

There is no need to "reach out" to such rejects. We need to refuse to have any association whatever with such people.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/04/13/Grandfather-Grandson-Killed-at-KC-Jewish-Center-Neither-Was-Jewish


Comments

  1. You've been knocking it out of the park lately, really good work,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy was definitely controlled. See here:
    http://topconservativenews.com/2014/04/suspect-in-kansas-city-shooting-spree-was-a-major-fbi-informant-in-the-1980s/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I used to like Glen Miller ('Rounder' was his screen moniker). He used to - as he would say - "run his mouth off" occasionally - which I enjoyed as a counter to the all-pervasive political correctness. I had him figured as a crusty old veteran who you would want by your side in times of trouble. I never saw this coming from anything he wrote - in fact he often made a lot of sense. I was very, very sad to hear about the shootings, and cannot think what he expected to achieve - if anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism