My dinner with Jared



Great interview with Richard Spencer about the NPI Budapest convention.

I love to attend these conferences to meet the people. The people are fucking brilliant.

I did have dinner with Jared Taylor and others. To be able to discuss philosophical ideas with Europeans is an experience I will never forget. The youth of Europe give me hope.

Hell, I am just a regular guy from the South with a camera.

http://alternative-right.blogspot.com/2014/10/alt-right-podcast-18-arrest-of-richard.html


Comments

  1. Un français incroyable de Jared Taylor! Félicitations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I once believed SPLC's propaganda that Jared Taylor was just another grits eating redneck NASCAR fan. Wonder if Morris Dees can carry on a conversation if fluent French or any other human language for that matter?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism