The #NRORevolt continues. National Review, the old "conservative" magazine and think tank for the Republican Party is in disarray as their preferred candidate, Jeb Bush, is swirling down the drain in the polls. What makes matters worse is that former mainstream pundits such as Donald Trump and Ann Coulter are now embracing much of the Alt Right ideology. (I am convinced that Donald and Ann have been exposed to Alt Right websites and videos. Hi Ann!) Meanwhile many of the old fossils of of National Review and the Republican Party have not even heard of the Alt Right. And these dinosaurs are SHOCKED that younger Americans are moving away from the cuckservative platform of lower taxes for the rich, outsourcing American jobs and whoring for Israel. Poor Jeb Bush looks lost and confused about the change. This was the year he was supposed to be the Republican nominee so he could lose gracefully to Hillary. Then he could cry about what a historic occasion it is to have a President ...
Of course Sarkeesian's video is diverse even though it's targeted at straight white males.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought online gaming was anonymous. What do these "delicate flowers" do? Prance in there with their tits out, expecting to be treated like ladies?
Thank you for the awesome videos, Ramzpaul, and happy Christmas.
Chicago mayor Rom Emanuel's teen son choked an robbed by two youths;
ReplyDeletehttp://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12/20/police-robbery-reported-across-the-street-from-mayors-home/
I thought the video was satire about male versus female gamers. I also thought a few of the comments were funny and actually laughed at them. And now I learn they were being SERIOUS???!!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought this was Ramzpaul's vid then I saw some faggot telling me I should remove my balls and tuck my weiner under like he did. 10 seconds and I tapped out full rage mode.
ReplyDeleteThey are all poofters.
ReplyDelete