Showering While White




This "ethnic" woman claimed on The View that showering every day is a White people thing.

I shower at least once a day. Sometimes I shower twice  - in the morning and before I go to sleep. Is that unusual for other races?


"Glee" star Naya Rivera wants everyone to know that she doesn't shower every day, and that showering habits are different for various races -- or so she says.

"I think that white people shower a lot more than ethnics," Rivera said during her appearance on "The View" this week. "I think that showering more than once again, or every day, is such a white people thing."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/naya-rivera-white-people-shower-a-lot-more-than-ethnics/



On an unrelated note, Amren has announced their 2015 Conference. Although I will not be speaking, it looks like there will be many interesting speakers. I highly encourage people to attend. The drinking is the best part.

http://www.amren.com/2015-ar-conference/

Comments

  1. Smelling like a sweaty monkey with the mange is the epitamy of being Anti White

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also disappointed to see that you weren't on the speaker list for AmRen. I'm sure it's not you. It's them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have noticed for some time now that non whites smell "funny" as compared to whites. Maybe that is why I prefer to be with white people? Also, she didn't mention that the use of toilet tissue was a white thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shower once every few days, being a hermit it wouldn't make sense to do it more often than that. If I was on tv and meeting important people, I would be spotlessly clean and well turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share your video on my blog. Here is my blog url , can i? best shower head review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism