Dracula's Court - A Virtual Tour



I was cleaning out some old vids on my iPad. And I discovered a video that I shot at Vlad The Impaler's (aka Dracula) Court in Bucharest. The video was shot in April of this year.

I think I did not publish it at the time because it was not really news worthy. But I remember I had to pay extra to shoot this video, so I might as well show it to you. Think of it as a bonus video!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtea_Veche

The real Dracula was probably more scary than the Hollywood version.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the awesome dungeon tour! I loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew Vlad's bro was into being impaled. Oh, the irony. Or is that coincidence?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism