Weev Trolls Campuses - How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the 1488




I really like Weev after this trolling. He is playing a cliche, over-the-top caricature of a Hollywood Nazi and it is hilarious! At first I thought he was serious and I blocked him on Twitter after he made a tweet about fertilizer bombs. But now I realize he is just doing the 1488 routine tongue in cheek.



His background before the Nazi routine:

http://gawker.com/5962159/the-internets-best-terrible-person-goes-to-jail-can-a-reviled-master-troll-become-a-geek-hero



The Hollywood Nazi from American History X


Weev playing tribute to American History X


http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/infamous-hacker-weev-says-he-blasted-college-printers-antisemitic-message-n547001

Comments

  1. Damn it RamzPaul I post a diatribe on a fake account and it doesn't take. I'll keep this one shorter. It's totally legit for a Jew white supremacist to be posting this. No need to question this chap after witnessing that giant sticker tattoo.

    Keep up the good work. My hope is that you are in this for the pussy and not just another shill. If you fly solo with the research you are a damn smart man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember "Épater la bourgeoisie"? Remember people doing weird stuff just to "freak out the squares"? Now they're the squares and they're totally freaking out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism