Why Did God Lie To Glenn Beck?




Glenn Beck claimed that Ted Cruz was anointed by God to be President of the United States. Speaking before the Indiana primary, Beck claimed that Indiana would be a "place of miracles," implying that Cruz would win the state. A few hours later Trump won Indiana in a landslide. And Cruz dropped out of the race.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/02/glenn-beck-god-prolonged-gop-primary-every-state-choose-good-evil/

This episode illustrates that even in (the current year), God is an important topic in American politics. And while most of White Europeans might be atheists, the Islamic invaders which are replacing Europeans are quite devout.

A few decades ago it looked like religion was headed to the dustbin of history. Now it looks like atheism is being replaced around the world.

The question of God, and his role in our lives, has been considered by many great thinks such as Leo Tolstoy. Roosh has a good article about the matter:

http://www.rooshv.com/does-life-have-inherent-meaning-without-belief-in-god

Comments

  1. I was raised Christian and culturally I still consider myself Christian. But my belief in God is less literally "Christian" and more "Christian-influenced-spirituality" these days; although I still follow the main Christian religious observances out of a sense of culture. I don't think any organized religion has all the "right" answers, but Christianity is what I was born into and it's part of my heritage, so it's with the Christians that I cast my lot.

    By the way, any time I see the Book of Job mentioned, I am reminded of Terrence Malick's 2011 film "The Tree of Life" -- in my opinion the most beautiful film I've ever seen.

    "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth?... When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The majority of White Europeans are not atheists, they're just watered down Christians like you are. Do you go to church, pray, do everything that a Christian should ? Neither do White Europeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "they're just watered down Christians like you are"

      With a few notable exceptions, chiefly: (1) I've got 3 (soon to be 4) children; (2) I won't let Islamic thugs rape my sisters/daughters; and (3) I'm very well-armed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism