RAMZPAUL on NPR



I was a guest on National Public Radio (NPR) to discuss Trump and the Alt Right. Last night the producer called me and we discussed a variety of topics such as foreign policy, trade and immigration. The conversation was friendly and pretty interesting.

Of course, they did the typical mainstream media bait and switch. The only topic the interviewer wanted to discuss was immigration and race. The entire point of the interview was to try to get me to say something that sounded like Nazism or KKK.

On Twitter they even used some stock 1980s WHITE POWER image to associate with my interview.


This is an example of why the mainstream media has no credibility. They are not interested in an honest conversation, only promoting their political narrative.

Of course, I figured they would pull such a stunt. That is why I record all my interviews so people can see the unedited truth.

Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism