The Truth - Revised



I will fly back to the United States on Monday. I had a wonderful time in Hungary and I hope to return.  I love the climate and the people are great.

My next video will probably be later in the week. The jet lag is always a bitch going back to the States.

The video that started RAMZPAUL 9 years ago was called "The Truth." My journey since that time has been wild, and I hardly recognized who I was back then.



Since I started my videos, the Alt Right was formed. I would like to think my videos had some influence on the creation and development of the movement. Our movement's key idea being that all people have the right of life and self-determination.

As our movement matures, I hope we can grow from being more than a troll army. We need to articulate values (such as The Truth) that resonate with normal people around the World. And, yes, it is now a world wide movement.

To be Hungarian friends - viszontlátásra. Hope to see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism