Are Nationalists Stupid?



Rebel media created a video titled, "Alt-Right White Nationalists Are Stupid."

It has been my experience the the people on the Right tend to be more intelligent than those on the Left. Yeah, I know the stereotype of trailer park trash wearing wife beater T-shirts. But in reality I have met people that include airline pilots, lawyers, doctors, etc. For example, Jared Taylor is fluent in three languages and he graduated from Yale university. So while I am sure there are "stupid" nationalists, I have not met many.

What is interesting is that the same people who support Jewish nationalism for Israel tend to consider nationalism for other people to be "wicked." This is a double standard that has no explanation. If you asked why they have such a double standard usually they will just start shrieking "Nazi" and that is supposed to be the end of the matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Chicago

Catfish: The TV Show and Lookism